These facts about celebrities will prove they are just as normal as anyone.
1. Nicki Minaj is legit afraid of heights.
2. Lady Gaga wrote ‘Born This Way’ in just 10 minutes.
3. Carlos is the first name of Chuck Norris.
4. Alicia Beth Moore is the real name of the singer PINK.
5. Demi Moore was cross-eyed as a child and had to wear an eye patch until her vision was corrected.
6. Ed Sheeran has a cat named Bellini, which is also ginger.
7. Kim Kardashian posed nude for the Playboy magazine issue in December 2007.
8. Courteney Cox is older than Tom Selleck was when he played her boyfriend, Richard, on Friends.
9. Dakota and Elle Fanning are distant cousins of Kate Middleton, Duchess of Cambridge.
10. Chris Brown appeared on an episode of ‘Sesame Street’.
11. Elvis Presley was a natural blonde.
12. Ke$ha is terrified of ghosts.
13.Seth MacFarlane, the creator of ‘Family Guy‘ has several big-band albums.
14. Kanye West applied to study fashion at Central Saint Martins in London, but he was rejected.
15. Will Smith first name is Willard.
16. Nicolas Cage was born Nicolas Kim Coppola. His stage name was inspired by his favorite comic book character, Luke Cage.
17. Leighton Meester was born while her mom was in prison.
18. Britney Spears loves vanilla scented candles.
19. Taylor Swift started playing the guitar at the age of 12.
20. Jennifer Lopez was the first actress to have a movie and an album to hit number 1 in the same week.
21. Cameron Diaz broke her nose in Hawaii during a surfing accident in 2003.
22. Kelly Clarkson appeared as an extra on ‘Sabrina,the teenage witch’ a couple weeks before auditioning for American Idol.
23. As a child Johnny Depp was allergic to chocolate.
24. Beyoncé’s favourite make-up is mascara and she is allergic to perfume.
25. Jennifer Anniston fell in a pool as a child and has had a fear of the water ever since.
26. Demi Lovato grew up in Dallas, Texas.