6-Year-Old Girl Chokes On Face Mask Found Baked Inside McDonald’s Chicken Nugget

Posted by

A 6-year-0ld girl nearly choked on a chicken nugget from her McDonald’s Happy Meal because of a face mask being baked in.

6-Year-Old Girl Chokes On Face Mask Found Baked Inside McDonald’s Chicken Nugget 1145725549
A mom and her daughter ordered a Happy Meal  from a McDonald’s in England — and claim the little girl bit into her nugget to learn it had a mask inside!
The incident reportedly happened on Tuesday at a McDonald’s in London. Laura Arber, the girls mother, says her 6-year-old, Maddie, started choking after biting into her nuggets, according to BBC.

The mother’s claims to of removed the mask from her daughters throat by making her throw up.

Laura posted a video showing her cut into the nugget, which appears to have a blue surgical face mask baked inside.

McDonald’s has apologized to the woman and her daughter. Luckily, the little girl is ok.

Other Articles

7 Heart -Healthy Habits For Seniors

Despite advances in medicine, heart disease is one of the leading causes of death among the elderly in the US. Heart conditions cost governments...

Surprising Facts About Flying Fish

Can fly through the air The flying fish can actually fly straight through the air, there is no other fish that can do that in the same...

Loading...

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!
X

Choose sticky board

Saved To Sticky Board!
X

New Board Name


Add It
X

New Board Name