Dog owners around the USA are being warned about a issue that could be spreading quickly.
CBS Denver reports a story about “3 Dogs Die After Swimming In Pond With Blue-Green Algae” the issue was detected in a North Carolina pond.
Melissa Martin and Denise Mintz’s took their three dogs Abby, Izzy and Harpo to a pond in Wilmington, N.C.
Reports also surfaced about another dog death that happened in a Lake at Allatoona, Georgia.
A report from the coroner has not revealed the cause of death.
Water can slowly flow and warm up faster, when this happens it allows toxic bacteria to thrive and this makes the algae grow more faster and thicker. These toxic conditions is most likely causing issues with ponds & lakes across the US.